In addition to being a social and professional networking site that connects people, Translators Association also provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of articles, columns, opinions, comments, reviews, art and photographs. Translators Association provides value to its contributors by making available to them its vast global audience reach.
The terms in this section apply to all the content contributed to Translators Association in any of its various services and forums.
- The terms 'Translators Association' and 'TranslatorsAssociation.in' are used in this document (or Agreement) to refer to the Web site itself and to Moraine Group, the company which owns and operates the TranslatorsAssociation.in website.
- By entering mobile number on www.TranslatorsAssociation.in while registering for an account or receiving alerts, contacting an advertiser seller/buyer, user gives consent to Company and its partners/vendors and sub-partners/sub-vendors to send alerts, contact details, SMS and calls related to users action in our website to the mobile number entered by the user, irrespective of whether the same is on the DNC list or any other such data base. In case user does not want to receive these messages on his/her mobile number, he/she shall not submit his/her mobile number with TranslatorsAssociation.in
- Translators Association reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement as your continued use of Translators Association signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Translators Association and governs your use of the Translators Association Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Translators Association.
- Translators Association is entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
Term Of Service
Translators Association is an online business portal. We do not control the truth or accuracy of content posted or the safety, or legality of the items advertised or sold. You may find other users' information or advertisements posted to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. The views expressed on the website are not those of TranslatorsAssociation.in, and any errors or omissions in them belong to the respective contributors / copyright holders. Through the use of this site, you agree to hold harmless Translators Association and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any and all claims related to the opinions expressed by others.
The remainder of this document covers the specific terms and conditions under which each major service category of Translators Association are provided for your use. It is your responsibility to make sure you read and understand this document before using any Translators Association service. Please do not contribute to Translators Association in any manner unless you have carefully read and agree with all of these terms.
Accessing and Transmitting Translators Association Content
All the content available for public access on Translators Association is protected by copyright. Your use of this material must adhere to the following terms, unless you are the original contributor of the content to Translators Association, in which case your use is governed by the terms governing Translators Association's relationship with its contributors as covered below.
Using Translators Association Services
This Section covers the terms under which various Translators Association services, including, but not limited to, link forwarding services, event information, and any information available on Translators Association, are made available to you.
You agree that:
- Translators Association may electronically block or otherwise deny access to the Translators Association Web site, to any user deemed to be in violation of any of the terms in this document.
- Translators Association is not obliged to ensure that the Web site is available to all users at all times. While we make all attempts to deny access only to those individuals who violate Translators Association regulations, we are occasionally forced to use access denial methods that cause a disruption in access for other users.
- Translators Association is not responsible for a loss of access to Translators Association services due to failure of networks connected to the Internet, or any other temporary hardware or software failure.
- Translators Association reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- A possibility exists that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Site. Although Translators Association attempts to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform Translators Association by emailing info@TranslatorsAssociation.in so that it can be corrected.
- This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear that contains the Translators Association logo, advertisements and/or other content selected by Translators Association. You acknowledge that Translators Association and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the Linked Site and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with Translators Association and its sponsors.
- If you use TranslatorsAssociation.in free email services, provided by our affiliate, Everyone.net, you agree that your use of this service, and rights with regard to the service, are governed by the terms and conditions of Everyone.net.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
Translators Association has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Translators Association does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Translators Association disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted. If you believe that material located on or linked to by TranslatorsAssociation.in is offensive, indecent, violates your copyright or otherwise objectionable, you are encouraged to notify our team via the report abuse link or via email to (info@TranslatorsAssociation.in). Translators Association will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the offensive/objectionable/infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material on the TranslatorsAssociation.in domain. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Translators Association or others, Translators Association may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website.
Using Translators Association Marketplace Services
Translators Association provides Translators Association as a service to enable its users to connect with one another. Translators Association provides the platform but does not directly participate in, nor is it involved in any transactions. Please keep in minds that are posted not by Translators Association, but users of Translators Association. Users of this service are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate. Translators Association requires a user to register before posting a ad but does not screen or control users who may sell or buy on , nor does Translators Association review or authenticate all listings, items, or services offered for sale. Translators Association have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services. They must resolve any disputes that may arise in their dealings.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in Translators Association.
- Translators Association will not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the information contained in the Translators Association or the use of Translators Association
- Users may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose. Items or services offered for sale must comply with applicable laws.
- Service users may not post the same ad in multiple places. Translators Association may take action to delete the ads and/or Translators Association user accounts that we believe are misusing this service. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing activities in Translators Association may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Posting an ad that is unrelated to the category in which the ad is placed.
- Posting identical ads in the same category and location.Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which the person posting does not have rights.
- Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
- Soliciting a Translators Association user to post an ad in another site.
- Posting more than the maximum allowed 6 free ads on Translators Association by creating multiple user ids.
- Posting ads for services that compete with any of Translators Association's services.
- Posting ads for ad typist or home typist.
- Because Translators Association is a platform, in the event that users have disputes Translators Association and its employees, officers, agents and directors are released from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. Users may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense for your own safety. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
Translators Association requires registration for those who participate in a variety of its services. Translators Association also offers social networking services to its members through which they can get to know each other and establish shared contexts and relationships. When you register as a Translators Association member, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required in the registration form.
- You agree maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If, after investigation, Translators Association has reasonable grounds to suspect that any user's information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Translators Association may suspend or terminate that user's account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Translators Association Sites (or any portion thereof) by that user other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each user is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under. Translators Association cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a user's failure to comply with this Section 4, including any loss or damage arising from any user's failure to: (1) immediately notify Translators Association of any unauthorized use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and (2) ensure that he or she exits
- You agree that Translators Association reserves the right to publish any and all information provided as part of Translators Association registration, except the password to authenticate the user, to facilitate social networking among its members.
- By using TranslatorsAssociation.in services and providing us your number, you agree to receive a sale or service call from our employees/partner/alliances notwithstanding your registration for NDNC (National Do Not Call) registry.
- All pages within this Internet site are the property of TranslatorsAssociation.in, Permission (which may be revoked at any time) is granted to download the material in this Site without alterations and for private and non-commercial use only.
- Any offer for any product or service made in the Site is void where prohibited.
- Third party trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and copyrights found on Translators Association belong to their respective owners.
- All rights to the Translators Association Material not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Third Party Merchants and Advertisers: You acknowledge that TranslatorsAssociation.in, does not control the performance of merchants or advertisers that appear on Translators Association. Therefore, if you choose to purchase a product or service, you release us from any and all claims you may have regarding the third party's failure to deliver or perform.
- By submitting this form, you authorize TranslatorsAssociation.in to contact you at the telephone number or email provided for this inquiry, even if you have previously registered on a Do Not Dial registry or requested TranslatorsAssociation.in or its agents to not send marketing or other information by phone or email. You agree we may use an auto-dialer to reach you. You understand that you are required to consent to receiving autodialed calls/messages/texts as a condition of procuring or using any TranslatorsAssociation.in products or services. If you do not wish to authorize TranslatorsAssociation.in to contact you in this manner, you will need to call the number provided on this form to complete your request. Any cellular/mobile telephone number you provide may incur charges from your mobile service provider.
- You authorize and request Translators Association to send you relevant and responsive ads and business listings that appear on the site to match your search and need.
Limitation of Liability
in no event shall translatorsassociation.in, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from
[a] the use or the inability to use our services or access content,
[b] the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from transactions entered into through or from translators association,
[c] the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data,
[d] statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
[e] any other matter relating to the service, even if translatorsassociation.in, has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Void Where Prohibited
Although Translators Association is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced on Translators Association are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Translators Association reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in its sole discretion and to limit the quantities of any such product or service that it provides. Any offer for any product or service made on Translators Association is void where prohibited.
In addition, TranslatorsAssociation.in makes no representation that materials on Translators Association are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India; therefore, accessing those materials from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access Translators Association from locations outside India do soon their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Financial Transactions and Taxes
If you make any financial transactions on Moraine Group for the services of Translators Association, including paying for network services fees, advertising banners, product placements, products or services, you may be asked for credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide is accurate, complete and current and that you will pay all charges owed, including any applicable taxes. You agree that you are solely responsible for any personal income reporting and tax payments required of you by applicable government authorities.
TranslatorsAssociation.in, reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of Translators Association services or programs with or without notice.
Contact Details Submitted on Forms
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit member referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this user agreement. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in translators association or its programs and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statements other than as set forth in this agreement.